OK, so you are building a platform online. You’re off to a good start. And you have a blog? Even better!
But with so many online distractions what is it that can grab your readers’ attention and get them to read your posts? A good title or headline!
Today I want to give you some tips for writing killer blog headlines.
One of the most important parts of any post you write is the title or headline. There are several reasons why it is so important:
- Your titles are important for search engine optimization and page ranking.
- Your headline is often used by default when your page is shared by readers on social media networks.
- Your headline is often the “make or break” factor that influences whether people even bother to load the page in their browser and read what you have written in the post.
So how do you write killer headlines that hook your readers and compel them to see what you have to say? Here are some proven ways to do it.
Explain How to Do Something
- Learn How To …. Without …..
- Discover How To …. In The Next 10 Minutes
- How to Improve Your …. with One Simple Change
- How to …. – A Case Study
Promise a List of Useful Items
- 8 WordPress Plugins I Couldn’t Do Without
- 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You About ….
Explain Why Things Are Like That
- Why Authors Need to Build Strong Platforms
- The Main Reasons Why
Ask a Question
- Are You Using These Two Powerful Strategies?
- What Are The Toughest Issues Faced By …. Today?
- Why Do People Wrongly Think That … Will Be Easy?
- A Shocking 70% Of …. Fail in the First Year
- The Hidden Dangers of ….
- 5 Warning Signs of ….
- Why You Will Never Become A ….
- The 5 Most Common Mistakes That ….
- Have You Made These … Mistakes?
- The Top 33 Words Misused by Bloggers
Context Phrase: Headline
- Warning: Don’t Try These …. Without ….
- The Hunger Games: The Strategy Behind The Book’s Success
- From Rags to Riches: The Incredible Story Of ….
- 7 Powerful Secrets the “Experts” Don’t Want You To Know
- The Real Reason Why My Twitter Followers Grew 1200% This Year
Do you like these ideas for headlines? Do you have any more suggestions like these? Please leave your comments below. learn more blogging tips at https://problogger.com/7-steps-to-writing-killer-blog-posts-that-actually-get-noticed-and-read/